So now I am back to having some free time. Hence here is the recipe of Punjabi Alu Gobi ki sabji that I made today. My hubby is a very fussy eater. There are very few vegetables that he likes to eat and thankfully Alu Gobi is one of them. It is one of Zini’s favorite too!! As a result I make this curry every week!!
Why I like it? It’s so easy to cut and clean and gets cooked in a jiffy. It is also flavorful, delicious, healthy and naturally vegan!! If you are averse to potatoes then you can replace it with peas or can altogether skip it. During my Hyderabad days, I was very thankful for Aalu Gobhi as it came in handy in morning rush hour!! So if you are in hurry but want to eat something tasty yet healthy, go for this simple curry..
7) Once the cauliflower and potatos are about to get cooked (are about to get mushy), add red chili powder and Coriander powder. Mix well.
8) Cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
Serve with rotis..
1) You can increase or decrease the amount of red chili powder as per your liking.
2) In case you don’t have coriander powder, replace it with coriander – cumin powder or curry powder (garam masala) in reduce amount.
3) You can replace potatoes with peas, or totally skip it.
|Punjabi Alu gobi curry|
|Punjabi Alu Gobi curry|