I have been baking these Brownies since 6 years now. In fact this is the very first recipe of brownies that I tried and I fell in love with it. These brownies take you to chocolate heavens!! This recipe is my gold standard of brownie.
You search for perfect gooey, fudgy brownies with the trademark delicate, crackling top ends here!! That is in case if you don’t mind using eggs in your brownies.
So if you eat eggs and generally keep them stocked then go ahead and pin this recipe and you would never have to look for any other brownie recipe ever!!
However if you don’t eat eggs, then I would suggest that you subscribe to my blog, as over the next 2 months I am planning to share my findings after trying different eggless, vegetarian brownie recipes.. It’s going to be brownie series here at Cake n Curry!! The gold standard still remains the same and the eggless brownies I try, will be compared to this brownies!!
On this note, let’s go get the recipe!! And also go and check out the video I made for this recipe!!
Butter – 58 gms
Chocolate- 50 gms
Sugar – 88 gms
Vanilla – 1 Teaspoon
Flour – 28 gms
Cocoa Powder – 13 gms
Walnuts, Chopped – 20 gms
- Melt butter and chocolate together. Keep aside to cool.
- Take Flour and Cocoa together in a bowl. Add chopped walnuts.
- Beat egg, sugar and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Add the melted chocolate and butter to the bowl.
- Fold together the wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter in a lined pan.
- In a pre-heated oven, bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Baking time may vary for different ovens and climates.
- Brownies are better underbaked than overbaked
- Once the brownies bake, don’t cut them immediately. Let it cool. Then keep in the fridge along with the pan. Cut after an hour of chilling brownies in the fridge.