Ingredients:Bread Crumbs of 5 breads (crush the bread using your hands thoroughly as if you are kneading dough (or you can run it in mixy to get small bread crumbs), ensure that you get as small as possible bread crumbs)
Oil for tempering (1 tablespoon)
Mustart seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
Hing – 1 pinch
Kadhi Patta – 6-7 leaves
Salt to taste ( i used 1/2 teaspoon)
Sugar to taste (i used 1 tablespoon)
Red chili powder
Turmeric – 1/4 tea spoon
1) Take oil in a kadhai and add Mustard seeds.
2) Add red chili powder, salt, turmeric and sugar in the bread crumbs and mix well.
3) As the Mustard seeds crackle, add hing and Kadhi patta to the kadhai.
4) Now add the bread crumbs to the kadhai and mix well.
5) Keep stirring and mixing for 2 minutes.
And your yummy easy bread Chevdo is ready 🙂
You can use you imagination and add other ingredients to this easy recipe 🙂