Also some of the kind blogger friends have shared Liebster blog award with me. Thanks a lot guys…
Means a lot 🙂
So 1st it was Priti from Kitchen Delicalies who shared her award – She has some nice baking recipes, check them out…
then Reni from What’s Cooking very kindly shared her award too – She has some lovely and authentic recipes on her blog and she not only blogs about food but also about crafting. Hop over 🙂
Then came lovely Nilu’s (from Kitchen Serenity) Award!! The very enthusiastic and affable Nilu has some great healthy and tasty recipes up her sleeve…And she always shares interesting things about the food that she cooks, i love her for that. Check out her lovely blog…
And then Sonali from Suger at el. very sweetly shared her award too 🙂 – She writes so well!! And cooks so well!! and Clicks so well!! How i wish i was her neighbour 🙂 – Hop over to her place to gawk at lovely desserts that she has whipped up and to read mushy tales about her twins and her sis!!!
So let’s start with my (looooong) award story!!
1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Fabricate 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and mention them in your post.
5. Tell the person who nominated you, along with the people whom you’ve nominated.
11 Facts about me:
I did 7 facts about me in another Award story so i’ll cheat and do 4 more facts about me here…For other 7 facts you can check out my blog . So will start from 8 😉
1) What’s the best thing you ever ate?
2) What is your favorite place for holidaying?
3) Do you watch TV shows? If so, which is your favorite?
4)What beauty product you cannot live without?
5) What you always aspired to be? Are your aspirations met?
6) How do you spend your free time?
7) What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
8) Which is your favorite recipe from your blog?
9) What’s your favorite thing to have for dessert?
10) Your favorite shopping destination?
11) Sports or academics, your pick?
2.Your favorite celebrity cook ?
3.One kitchen gadget you’d wish for if you have a magic wand ,with just one wish:) ?
4.What makes you very happy?
5.Which is your favorite restaurant dish,like the first thing you would order for?
6.Your other hobbies?
7.Cook books that you like?
8.One fond memory that you cherish, with relation to cooking ?
9.Your favourite author or movie star ?
10.Of all the places that you’ve visited,which is your favorite ?
11.One thing from your childhood that you miss doing now ?
1. What are the best five words that would describe you?
2. Which chef/cook has inspired your cooking the most?
3. What’s the first item on your wish list?
4. If you hadn’t started blogging, what would you be doing?
5. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
6. What’s your favourite song?
Currently it is I Love you from Barney and friends..
7. What does Blogging mean to you?
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
2) Sweet or Savory?
3) Your favourite kitchen tool?
4) Your most prized possesion?
5) Your biggest ‘purchase’ regret?
6) Your favourite memory?
7) If you were told that you could live for one more day only, what would you like to do?
8) Your dream holiday spot?
10) Something you carry with you all the time?
11) Your ideal 3 course menu?
Priya – She is an all rounder!!! She runs this amazing photography event called Colour me..Check out her blog for authentic Kerala style recipes and some really innovative and tasty dishes!!!
Chitz – She is this lovely girl spreading happiness around 🙂 She did the post on her mom’s recipe of authentic Sambar recently, check it out..
Shailaja – Her blog is full of healthy and interesting recipes!!
Bhawna – She is one pro cook and whips out some amazingly mouthwatering dishes!!!
Chatty Wren – Mom of 2 lovely daughters, she writes so expertly about parenthood and other topics..She is also learning new languages!!! Also check out her articles on Parantous.com, i look forward to reading her posts…
Visha – Enthusiastic, Intelligent, Affable, Quick learner, girl with never say die attitude!!! And she has such a witty style of writing, you have to read her blog!!
Green Boochi – As i said earlier also, a very talented, a very caring girl who loves her family and makes them happy…
Smita – Talking to her recently has increased my fondness for her…Am i allowed to call you super woman 😉 ?!
LifeSong – One more Super woman, who handles home, office, cooking and Cheebu (and her studies) and clicks some amazing pictures 🙂
Little Fingers – She does some amazing tavel tales and writes such lovely letters to her lovely daughter Chucky!!!
Nibedita – I recently started reading her but i love reading her..She speaks her mind and i agree to her on most of the topics she talks about…
OneHonestWriter – Though she recently started blogging, but she comes across as such a pro!! I enjoy reading her blog for her wit and the interesting posts she comes up with!!! Also check out her glowingly successful baking experiments…
Divoo – She does lovely posts about her daughter Saanvi (also i hang onto her posts for answers to some difficult questions that Zini might ask me in future 🙂 )
Jas – She does thoughtful and thought provoking posts without preaching…Reading her post guarantee either of 2 things, either you will have smile on your face, or you will find your eyes leaking…Yes, she invokes intense emotions in you!!
Ani – She manages so many roles with an ease – a daughter, a wife, a mom and a full time office goer!!! She shares heartwarming stories about her daughter Adi, and was recently blessed with a little bundle of joy -LHB!!
Tofffe – She shares amazing stories of her travels, the food that they enjoy, her love for her family and book/movie reviews…She has recently taken up an origami project!!
Pallavi – She has this nice blog, where she cooks up a storm…
And the questions from me to you are :
1) What do you cook when suddenly some guests appear at your doorstep?!
2) How do you like to celebrate your b’day?
3) Your favorite book?
4) What are the qualities that you admire the most in people?
5) How did you meet your spouse?
6) Do you plan for future? if yes, then what do you see yourself doing in after 20 years?
7) What do you like the most about yourself?
8) What do you like the most about your spouse?
9) Would you like to change something about your life? If yes, then what’s it?
10) Do you easily get angry or are you one of those saints? What’s your trick to keeping calm mind?
11) What is your favorite comfort food?